May 1, 2010

What Valborg meant to me...

  • a celebration that made me feel at home and among friends
  • happy shinny people all over, either because they were drunk or just happy
  • dancing on the tables, like I used to to in my good old times in Vama Veche
  • several kinds of alcohol, offered by everyone I met. Wanna try this, Adina? And this? And this?the star of the day among alcohol, Martin's Jägermeister
  • lying in the sun in the park, which made me remember of the seaside
  • words like "All the girls are wonderful", confessed by a sober man (you made my day, Florian)
  • wondering around Uppsala, a wonderful Nordic city
  • foam fight at the Central Station
  • crowdedness in the buss, too many tickets, just a few seats
  • Swedish guys singing at the back of the buss
  • my older brother took care of me and made me feel happy by offering me vodka, connecting people
  • Västerååååååååååååååååååås picture

4 comments:

  1. Ce fain! Pun pariu ca a fost o experienta pe cinste! Ma bucur tare mult pentru tine ;) Asta da obicei fain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exact. si il respecta de nush cati ani. m am super distrat! e ceva de facut macat o data in viata!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was definitely because they were drunk, there's is no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was not drunk, nor were paolo and florian, cause with then I spent most of the time. I got a bit dizzy after drinking Jägermeister!

    ReplyDelete