May 1, 2010

Having Fun in Buss 804 Uppsala-Västerås

1 April 2010, the bus 804 Uppsala-Västerås. The night after Valborg. We were all extremely tired after a full day, but luckily we managed to buy buss tickets to go to our homes in Västerås.

As you can very clearly see, the bus was quite large but, unexpectedly, they sold more tickets than the available seats. Remember, THIS is Sweden. This is something normal in Romania, not in Sweden. Some of us were lucky enough to have a more or less comfortable seat. Others had no other choice but to sleep on the floor. Painful I would say.

I got a seat at the back of the bus. Next to me was a sleepy German guy going his best in order to sleep. On the seat in front of me, Tamay. Near him 2 Sweds, in an extremely good mood and really communicative. Every time they saw the German guy seating next to me falling asleep they started singing. The German's answer: "I have nothing to comment" and he went back to sleep. And the story began again every 5 minutes.

In such cases we have a very suggestive saying in Romania: facem haz de necaz (we are making fun of troubles).

No comments:

Post a Comment