Jul 4, 2010

The Show Must Go On! So Does the Drop!

I have ignored My Drop of Sweden lately. Well, I have to admit. I've been lazy. But that is not the main reason.

I left Sweden on the 12th of June, on a clowdy, but pleasant Saturday. I wondered around Stockholm for about 6 hours. I took a lot of pictures while my mind was rememorating the wonderful or less pleasant moments that I had gone through for the past five months. Therefore, I had plenty of things to write about and pictures to post.

But, when I arrived, I saved the pictures in my laptop, did not even look at them and decided to post them when I will miss Sweden too much. Well, that moment is here. I miss Sweden, but most of all, I miss the people I met there, those from whom I've learnt so many things and that became my friends without noticing when and how. But life goes on and the world is smaller than we think.

Therefore, even though I am no longer in Sweden, this blog will keep on existing (cause in the end I wll be back in Sweden). So here we go...


No comments:

Post a Comment